How can you know if you are missing out on a bunch of customers, just because the wording of your ads are slightly off?
For example Burger King attributed a $277 Million increase in revenue to a simple change in their tagline this year. The most saavy advertisers use dynamic content optimization to maximize the return on their campaigns.
The question isn't whether to experiment with what is said in your video ads, but how to do it effectively. This is a step-by-step guide on how to optimize the performance of your video ads by generating different speech variations and deploying them. Let's get started!
Step-by-Step Guide to A/B Testing Video Ads
1. Choose the Video Ad to Test: Start by selecting a 'control' video ad. This should be an ad that is currently live or has been previously used in your campaigns. This will serve as a benchmark for your A/B test.
2. Identify Key Phrase: Select the phrase you want to test different versions of. This is commonly the call to action or hook. This is where even minor changes can have a significant impact.
3. Craft Variations: Create alternative versions of the identified key phrases. Experiment with different messaging strategies, emotional appeals, or levels of urgency to see what resonates with your audience.
4. Generate Speech Variations: At this point you need to actually create the different versions of your ads. You can call back your voice actor and video editor to do this or you can use Dubbah. Simply upload your video, update the text in the sections you want to test, and download your results within minutes.
5. Set Up A/B Test: Deploy your modified versions (variables) across your chosen platforms like YouTube Ads, Facebook Ads, or Instagram Ads alongside your control.
6. Analyze and Iterate: Monitor the performance of each version of the ad. Choose the versions with the highest click-through rates and conversion to deploy in your ongoing campaigns. Decide what other experiments to try to maximize your video ad performance.
How Dubbah Can Help
Going back to your voice actor and video editor to generate new ads can be really slow and expensive, however don't let this stop you from experimenting to find your most effective video ad strategy.
You can leverage the cutting-edge advances in Artificial Intelligence built into Dubbah to generate speech variations of your video ads in minutes.
Click here to get started now.